Choose a SMARTER way to COMMUTER to Work
Take a Commute Alternative (carpool, vanpool, transit, ferry, bicycle or walk) to, from or through San Mateo County to work a minimum of eight times during April & May. CLICK HERE TO PLEDGE NOW!
Pledge due date: May 17, 2013
Campaign period: April 1 - May 31, 2013
Grand Prize: Apple iPad
Weekly Raffles: The sooner you pledge, the more chances you'll have to win one of the weekly prizes, including Kindle e-readers and gift cards.
Incentive: $40 incentive (choose between Clipper Card, REI or Gas Cards) for eligible applicants.
RULES OF ELIGIBILITY:
1. Catch a RIDE! Let’s ROLL, San Mateo County! is open to anyone 18 years and older who commutes to work to, from or through San Mateo County and pledges to take a commute alternative (carpool, vanpool, transit, ferry, bicycle and walk) eight times during the months of April and May.
2. Complete the pledge form by May 17, 2013 to be eligible for the Catch a RIDE! Let’s ROLL, San Mateo County! campaign. One pledge form per person.
3. All eligible pledges are entered into the Weekly Raffle. Each entrant is only eligible to win one of the weekly prizes.
4. All eligible pledges that complete the post-campaign survey are entered into the Grand Prize drawing for an Apple iPad.
5. New Catch a RIDE! Let’s ROLL, San Mateo County! Pledges (those who did not receive the 2012 campaign $40 incentive) can earn a $40 incentive this year, after completing the post-campaign survey. The New Pledge incentive is a one-time offer, and will be dispensed on a first-come, first-served basis until the designated campaign funds are depleted.
6. Extra Grand Prize drawing entries can be obtained by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
7. All information provided will remain strictly confidential and will not be sold or shared.
CLICK HERE to download the poster and share this information with your friends or co-workers that might be looking for a 'smarter way to commute'. If you have difficulty downloading or printing the poster please give us a call and we can help.