Tired and frustrated with driving alone on your long commute to work every day? Interested in public transportation options, but never taken the time to try it?
If you’re over 18, live or work in San Mateo County and have not used public transportation to commute to work, you could be eligible for a free ticket on BART, SamTrans, Caltrain, San Francisco Bay Ferry (SSF), Dumbarton Express or M Line. Just complete the Free Ticket Order Form and we’ll mail you a free ticket from the transit agency of your choice.
Despite what you might think, public transit is very convenient. When you try
public transportation you can:
- Save hundreds of dollars a year in auto expenses (gas, insurance, maintenance, tolls, etc.)
- Work or relax during your commute and reduce the amount of stress you feel
- Use the new found time you have to read, talk with friends, or get ahead at work
- Get to work and get home on time regardless of the weather, traffic accidents, breakdowns, etc.
- Help reduce environmental pollution and overcrowded roads
- Use pre-tax dollars to pay for your public transportation expenses
Be one of the first to complete the questionnaire below and we’ll mail you free transit tickets
from the transit agency of your choice as mentioned below. Please note that this offer is for one ticket request, per person, one time only.