CARPOOL INCENTIVE PROGRAM
If your employees are currently driving alone and are commuting to, from or through San Mateo County, they are encouraged to try carpooling.
Commute by carpool and we'll buy the gas.
Let Commute.org do the work. If your employees form a new carpool with two or more people over the age of 18, or add a new member to an existing car pool, carpool participants will each receive a $60 gas card incentive.*
Carpool to College Program:
Earn a $60 gas card incentive for carpooling to college, a minimum of 2 days per week, for at least two consecutive months *.
School Pool Program:
Earn a $25 gas card incentive for transporting at least 2 children from 2 different households to one school, a minimum of 2 days per week *.
*Each carpool member is eligible for this one time offer.
Need a carpool Partner?Click here.
To find out how the ridematch tool works, click here.
- No cost program for employers
- Reduce traffic congestion
- Alleviate employee stress and expense
- Improve employee morale
- Use as a recruitment and retention tool
- Receive $60 gas card incentive per passenger for two months of carpooling with two other people
- Enjoy traveling companions to and from work
- Commute costs shared with other passengers
- Utilize HOV Lanes with 3 or more passengers
- Reduce commute time and stress associated with commute