Mid-Week Carpool Challenge
Earn money for your next vacation by joining the Mid-Week Carpool Challenge! During the months of September and October 2019, commuters who carpool on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday to and/or from San Mateo County and auto-track trips by linking their Scoop or Waze Carpool account to their STAR (my.commute.org) account will earn a chance to win a vacation package that includes:
Here are the steps for joining the challenge:
1. Register or login at my.commute.org
2. Download Scoop or Waze Carpool from the App Store or Google Play
3. Connect your Scoop or Waze Carpool profile to your my.commute.org account
4. Carpool using either Scoop or Waze Carpool on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday throughout September and October 2019
5. Sit back and enjoy your carpool! Scoop and Waze Carpool trips will automatically be added to your my.commute.org trip log once you link your accounts, and you will officially be participating in the challenge
Don't forget about our ongoing Carpool 2.0: Carpoolers = $100 reward program! Carpoolers must participate in both the reward program and the challenge to be entered to win the vacation package. That's just our way of making sure commuters take advantage of all the carpool benefits available to them.
Questions or comments?
We are here to help! Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner will be responsible for all tax liability associated with winning this contest and will be required to submit their Social Security number for tax reporting for values over $600. The winner will be required to sign an eligibility release form and give Commute.org permission to use their name and photo for promotional purposes without further compensation. By accepting the prize, the winner releases Commute.org and all participating sponsors from any liability as a result of this prize. Commute.org shall not be responsible for any product liability issues. The winner must address product issues with the manufacturer of the prize.