Catch a Ride! Let's Roll San Mateo County
Embrace the spirit of Earth Day and National Bike to Work Month and make a difference!
Do it to save money. Do it to save time. Do it to save our environment.
Taking public transit or bicycling to work reduces traffic congestion, which reduces vehicle emissions in San Mateo County.
Instead of driving alone to work, pledge to take transit or bicycle to work a minimum of eight times during the campaign period and
receive* a $40 gift certificate to a local bicycle shop or a $40 transit incentive to use on BART, SamTrans or Caltrain.
At the end of the campaign, you will be asked to complete a survey.
Complete the survey to receive your $40 incentive and be entered to win great prizes.
Key Information to Participate in Campaign:
|April 1 - June 1, 2012|
|Take Transit or Bicycle to work a minimum of eight times and complete a post-campaign survey to receive incentive.|
|Campaign is now CLOSED!|
|May 14, 2012 (Monday after Bike to Work Day, May 10)|
|Choose between a $40 gift certificate to a local bicycle shop or a $40 transit incentive.|
|June 1 - June 15, 2012|
Prize winners selected:
|June 18, 2012|
For more information about the campaign, call us at 650-588-8170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The incentives will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis until campaign funds are depleted.
Rules for Participation:
- Qualified individuals must submit the pledge form to be eligible for the Catch a RIDE! Let’s ROLL, San Mateo County! campaign by May 14, 2012.
- Applicants must be new to commuting to work by bicycle, or transit, or a combination of both.
- Catch a RIDE! Let’s ROLL, San Mateo County! is open to anyone 18 years old and older who commutes to, from or through San Mateo County to work.
- One entry per person. This is a one-time only incentive.
- You must complete the post-campaign survey to receive your $40 incentive and to be entered into the prize drawing. Winners of the prize drawing will be selected by random and notified on June 18, 2012.
- In order to receive prize, winners must respond by Noon, June 29, 2012.
- All information provided will remain strictly confidential and will not be sold or shared.