SSF Ferry and Caltrain Shuttle Updates (Nov 2021)
We are happy to announce that in coordination with the return of Ferry service to South San Francisco, we will be resuming service on the Oyster Point Ferry (OPF) and Utah-Grand Ferry (UGF) routes beginning Monday, November 8th.
- The ferry will have three morning trips coming to SSF and one going to the East Bay. In the afternoon, there will be three outbound trips and one returning trip from the East Bay. Please note that the last outbound trip is scheduled to leave SSF at 5:20 PM. The ferry schedule can be found here.
- All of the morning and afternoon ferry trips will be served by our shuttles. The pickup and drop-off location will be the same (outside of the ferry terminal). Access to the terminal is challenging given the construction that is happening in the area, but we are working closely with the developer to make sure that we have access during commute hours. Please visit our shuttle pages for shuttle schedules and route details.
- The OPF route will also connect to Genesis Towers and Caltrain. Ferry passengers or marina residents who need to get to the Caltrain station – or – downtown South San Francisco will be able to do so on all trips.
We are also making changes to the Oyster Point Caltrain (OPC), Utah-Grand Caltrain (UGC), and One Tower Place (OTP) routes to provide service to and from the shuttle pickup and drop-off location on the East side of the new SSF Caltrain station. These changes were previously announced to go into effect on Monday, November 15th. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, the stop relocation at SSF Caltrain is now TBD to a future date. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks.
- Flyers will be posted on the shuttles and our website to let passengers know how to locate the new location.
- We will be making minor changes to the schedules and routes to work better with the new location. Those changes will be posted to the Commute.org site as well.
Please share this information with your colleagues, employees, contractors, and/or tenants.