- Free consultations and trainings for HR Managers, Office Administrators, Facility Managers, Employee Transportation Coordinators, or TDM Program Managers in San Mateo County
- Facilitation of employer participation in Commute.org’s Commuter Shuttle Program
- Webinars and on-site presentations or events to promote commuter benefits, personalized commute plans, and vanpool/carpool matching for your employees
- See the General Employer Handout for an overview of our services to employers.
Contact an Employer Programs Representative Today
Request Tabling for Your Upcoming Event
STAR Platform for Employers
Employers can have their own free, customized network on the Commute.org STAR platform to connect their employees to commute options, offer incentives, and track the organization’s drive-alone rate and carbon emissions reductions.
Employers are invited to use STAR to create or enhance their commuter benefit programs. STAR offers different levels of opportunities for employers. For more information on these opportunities, check out our STAR Guide for Employers.
Bike Safety Workshops
Commute.org offers FREE virtual or on-site bicycle safety workshops at workplaces and other locations throughout San Mateo County. They are typically 60 minutes and include time for Q&A. We can also provide marketing assistance to get the word out to employees, as well as arrange workshops at multi-employer worksites.
The workshop covers practical and safety information including:
- Planning your route, including connections to transit stations
- Equipping yourself and your bike
- Way to safely and confidently communicate with other road users
- Using Google Maps to explore route options
- Other resources including San Mateo County’s bikeways and safe cycling booklet
To request a workshop, fill out the form (limit one per employer per fiscal year July 1-June 30).
Request a Bike Workshop